Monday 1 April 2013

Rooibos Chai by Teavana Review

This is a good Chai especially for the price! I mean if you looking for a caffeine free, antioxidant packed, good spiced Chai I think this is perfect! I love Rooibos teas! I love the flavor of this African Red Tea! Plus like I just mentioned it's caffeine free so if you are sensitive or just want something you can enjoy before bed without the worries of being kept up all night you may want to look into this affordable tasty blend! Now I will list some links in which I have no affiliation with but I found interesting and informative! DISCLAIMER: I am not suggesting to use anything I review for medical purposes. Please speak to a healthcare professional or your doctor before adding or replacing anything in your daily regimen. Red tea: Even better for you than green tea? www.foxnews.com 10 Health Benefits of Rooibos Tea www.healthdiaries.com The Many Health Benefits of Rooibos Tea inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment